Security Ambassador Supervisor
|Benefits:||Full Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance, Matching 401k, Uniforms and Licensing provided by company|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Memorial City Security (Office Buildings)|
Supervisors needed to oversee Security Ambassadors on various shifts.
Supervisors ensure that their team's job responsibilities are fulfilled, document events of each shift, and complete additional weekly and monthly reports.
Security Supervisors and Ambassadors must patrol the property, complete inspections, interact with guests and tenants, and write daily reports.
- Read and execute typical post orders
- Perform interior and exterior patrols on foot and via golf cart
- Apply security procedures to assess and deescalate situations
- Manage conflict and communicate with diverse groups of people
- Write incident reports regarding violations of rules, procedures, and/or operational orders by employees, tenants, visitors and other officers.
- Utilize technology to monitor and inspect various areas
• Prior supervisory experience
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 21 years old
• Valid Texas Driver License
• Computer skills and typing (ability to pass State licensing exams)
• Strong verbal and written skills (grammar, sentence structure, etc.)
• Ability to remain calm and exercise sound judgment
• Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Walking and standing for two or more hours at a time
- Climbing several flights of stairs without stopping
- Patrol indoor and outdoor areas during clear and inclimate weather
- Periods of sitting for one or more hours at a time
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accomodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
• Employment contingent on drug screen and background check
• EEO: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability